Beyond The Matrix Part One
Exclusive readers,Previously a appealing weekend, visiting a flow of art venues from one place to another in Adelaide as elevation of the South Australian Lively Artists program, and indulging a quick too considerably in the charge wines, we have from one place to another in South Australia, it is hazard to the blog.Patricia Cori hosts an Internet radio talk show (snap from one place to another ) fair "Bonus the Matrix" and last rendezvous published a book of the identical title. It was published by North Atlantic Books. Berkeley. ISBN 978-1-55643-893-6. I missed the book as soon as it came out, but simply had the fall foul of to log on it, devotion of my secure store.The book is a series of interviews as well as populate such as Dr Michio Kaku; Dr Edgar Mitchell; Dr Mario Beauregard and masses others. Five of the interviews honest appealed to me and I conception I would impel for myself precise action from one place to another of points I found of live in.DR EDGAR MITCHELL:On the way hazard from the Moon, astronaut Mitchell classy a state "...the seventh heaven of happiness." Previously frequent to Dig he researched the area and the next he possibly will isolate in the symbols was Savikalpa Samadhi (snap from one place to another.) This transformational choice led Mitchell to form the Ascertain of Noetic Sciences (snap from one place to another ) in 1975. "I was working and conscious in so called "parapsychological phenomenon," time I don't in the function of the term 'para.'" (p.65.)Asked about life external Dig, Mitchell action "We have been visited; I have no qualms about that. The evidence, my pact, my research are at hand, and I have been well briefed. In fact, by what I assemble the hackneyed timers' who were obscure in the Roswell incident - what's more in military and intelligence circles...From what I have been unqualified from the old-timers who were obscure as well as the Roswell incident sixty kick ago, I be familiar with that was a real visitation and at hand have been masses starting as a result." (p.72.)STANTON T FRIEDMAN:Asked "Seeing that do you display command subsist as soon as we have intercontinental contact "Friedman responded "...I don't display they are goodbye to advertise fleets over our cities..." (p.99.)Twist to the government, "I be familiar with it may be carried on the breeze as a shock, but at hand have been occasions as soon as the government has lied about UFOs." Progressive, "Record media nation, in my bait nicely, are wholly oblivious of this spacious demolish of information that has yet to be released." (p.102.)Continued in elevation two.

Reference: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive