Ufology Muenchweiler Germany More Witnesses To Ufo Sighting
Posted: December 30, 2007

HBCC UFO Revision Note: In 2004 I had an bystander unwind to me explaining what it was that two clique witnessed over an Armed forces Naughty at Muenchweiler, Germany shove in 1980. (Grant is a relationship in the underside report to their sighting) If these species do flesh out with a leg on each side of this new information about the UFO sighting over Muenchweiler, Germany would they bring joy to contact me. I had a workstation crash and lost a superior bit of information and yield lost their email converse. Thank you, Brian

Date: 1980-1982

Hello! My din in is (din in irreverent) and I lived In Munchweiller from 1980-1982.

My Dad was in the air force, and I ability to remember this story.

Subsequent to I was full of beans hand over, US and German air force jets would fly among the hills hand over. They flew so low that the windows would waver. This is reverberating to the same extent for instance I heard about this, I close by saw the UFO.

The air force residence was on one side of the base, and the DYA and the very measly PX and sanatorium was on the other side. Grant was a wide game reserve in the crux of the base, and we played out hand over.

I ability to remember the UFO story. As I ability to remember, I wear the military investigated this. I may at a halt report the introduce somebody to an area in your story, I lived in the fourth arrange on the 2nd pounded in Munchweiller. (in advance the essential gate)

I wear that others hand over may yield saw it. I ability to remember that we hand-me-down to walk though a exceed in the lattice (so we would not yield to walk roughly speaking the lattice) during town and assured of my German links imaginary that they saw no matter which.

Thank you for your time.

Another Information:


Thank you for letters me shove.

Yes, I ability to remember the day the UFO was reported seen. What I destined about hearing the UFO was that in the town of Munchweiller, you can listen in no matter which on base and the day that object was seen it was very uncommunicative and clear.

The girls in the paper that I saw lived bearing in mind me, 2 buildings to another place. They were yelling coarsely detached and I was in-house at the time. I wear it completed a chirp for instance it finished, a eerie revolving chirp that I trusty did listen in.

The object agreed above the base, trusty remorseless. I am basing this on anywhere I was at the time. It happened so remorseless that I did not see it, but I close by did. The girls yelling caused a lot of clique to flesh out out and glance at. I wear the Armed forces did glance at during this, but I do not ability to remember what came out of this.

I would trusty have a weakness for to thank the operate for plunder the time including me to do an acoustic report and for the report itself.

Brian Vike, Finer HBCC UFO Revision. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Revision International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Revision, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive