Ufo Sighting In North Babylon New York On September 2Nd 2013 Solid Orange
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTH BABYLON, NEW YORK ON SEPTEMBER 2ND 2013 - SOLID, ORANGE, OVAL SHAPED MOVING W TO N APPRX 3 MIN THEN DISSAPEARED

I was coming home from shopping, turned left onto weeks road from bayshore road in my car. Saw the object in front of me to the west. pulled onto deer lake drive to observe (my girlfriend was present). watched the object move seamlessly from west to north/nne. object was solid orange, oval shape. video taped object for apprx 1 min. event occurred for apprx 3 mins. object just blinked out and was gone. object made no noise. the object was apprx the size of a pill and traveled in an arc-like direction. event occurred at apprx 814 pm and ended apprx 816 pm when it blinked out. I was a radar repairman in the marine corps for 8 years, I am very well versed with aircraft and as far as I could tell, It was certainly not a plane or helicopter. It was self-propelled and not under the influence of weather or wind. I was unable to determine actual size or altitude.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive