Ufo Sighting In Long Beach California On August 10Th 2013 Single Deep Violet Light
UFO SIGHTING IN LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 10TH 2013 - SINGLE DEEP VIOLET LIGHT.

Walking out of my home (just east of downtown Long Beach) at about 5:20am, noticed a steady slow-moving deep-violet light almost directly overhead. Kept observing because the color was unusual for an aircraft. It was traveling in towards the southwest over LA Harbor. after about two minutes of travel, it began circling very tightly. Too tight for a terrestrial-based craft, I believe. I dug in my pocked for my phone to snap a photo, but by the time I had, it ascended into the cloud coverage that morning.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive