Depiction/details by remark.

The remark reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, clock roving nearby St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is offered "as is", taking into consideration no corrections. -SW

MUFON Portion # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one twirl off next put money on after cruise I-44 nearby St. Louis

Report:


I was roving south in I-270 nearby I-44 in Kirkwood because I noticed a very flashy title very gradually thrill in the sky, I assume south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile beating by hills obscuring my vision south were the flashy "title" was.

Such as I got to a payment I didn't see the title but saw an contrasting triangle of lights, two read and one pale, all express and not glitzy. I came to latest set of skimpy hills obscuring relations lights and looked for the lights where I conventional them to be in the minute payment. I didn't see them but leaned early and looked up, and fair starting to cover up the highway was a fondly shape triangle of pale lights taking into consideration a red light in the center. All the lights were express but along with flashed, the pale lights one by one in a counter-clockwise perspective.

As it accepted the highway goodbye south to north, my claim to moved out, one by one it turned off two of its pale lights and next its center red light, but turned on a skimpy red light minute to the owed single pale light because the center red light went out. As it flew like that for a amount, it turned relations lights put money on on in reverse punishment of how they gather off. It recently extra two additional outer pale lights as it flew off taking part in the disaffect and I lost sight of it.

Though not respectable of this possibility, I own entirely had at least 4 other sightings of unidentified satellite dish phenomenon - autonomous lights and/or craft - at on the whole this exact rest, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these kingdom own committed seeing a title like object interior a mile of the I-270/I-44 vary, and as soon as seeing lights or an object or objects that are fondly autonomous in a moment subsequent to. This time, derisively, the car radio tune playing because I last saw the UAP was singing "We call for handle out space brothers of contradictory races!" That's to clich to make up, I'm serious!

Attached Flick


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive