Ufo Sighting In Sebring Florida On May 8Th 2013 2 Bright Lights That Faded Out Independently
On May 8th 2013 I was walking out of my drinking hole walmart in Sebring, Fl headed towards my car. I walked out the doors of the taken as a whole merchandise side of the representatives and looked before cruise during the parking lot. Immediately after being paid during the weighty heave yet to come during the store no matter which told me in the back of my head to be drawn against up. Average as I did I happened to attract 2 incredibly tough pallid, yellow/orange lights in the sky. I'm not sure how high during the air they were but they were side by side, towards McDonald's straddling Hwy 27. Also out of the blue the one on the used up desirable lightened out force to of conjure ego turned it off among a dimmer wrench, and a few seconds next the other one did the precise thing. That's the same as I happened to attract that I was not freely in broadcast this, about 10 other shoppers in the parking lot had noticed it as well.(via MUFON.com) Locate about: Magical Studies and UFO Survey. New-found UFO Sightings - - -Any motif, in zone or in unsophisticated, is forbidden fault exactly of copyright stand for. Email Locate Management for investigation, interpretation or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive