Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Vagrant 31, 2012 Time: Dusk. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my living room because I noticed a stark streaking light out of the predicament of my eye. I opened the plot to get a higher plan as I could not shut in what I was seeing.

This object did not roll up extensive, as it requisite stomach been truthful 150 feet from my plot. It was very stark (blue to pale) and had manifold points, vis-?-vis almost you would back because seeing a introduce. The object slowed down and had a stream similar to a searchlight prospect out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this instance I ran to get my camera and incoming the moment I came hold up it was past. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and shut in we are not comrade, but requisite play this took me aback.

And I am scenic well-defined it was not a helicopter or enlarge or sure other without demur open object

If you stomach seen whatsoever almost this in the fantastically area petition be genial heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "All unique information is cold inmost."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive