Update More Witnesses To The Lights If 3 31 2010
Tawny lights in Eastland BoroughMUFON Court case # 22628Bring about Date: 03/31/2010Location: Strawn, TexasMy 2 daughters(18 and 21) and I went out on Conduit 16 near the North (Comanche to Strawn, Texas)slightly to handle for the "orangey lights" that out of the ordinary of my witnesses support reported seeing. We parked in an front entrance and two of us got out of the car. The lights appeared to our SW after display 10 minutes. In arrears all and sundry interval of light-up subsequently extinguishing of the lights, the lights would move on near the SE towards Stephenville. A consider on speed would be app 50 mph. One of my daughters used binoculars and indicated that a few of the orangey lights were constrained in a series(buzz)road by slighter, abundant lights. All wrote reports and drew diagrams which fortitude be included. I took photographs of the lights in the midst of give a price of points. A 3200% progress of one photo shows blurry triangular or "V" created lights.In the face of propped on a metal barrier, hand over was serene earth-shattering pastime. Cheeky investigation of these photos may offshoot up additional information.Detection lasted disk-shaped 2 minutes.* * *Colorful fair-haired lights adjacent Comanche, subsequently no matter which rains down on bus.MUFON Court case # 22635Bring about Date: 03/31/2010Location: Comanche, TexasI was driving a let bus and was driving south and west amid Proctor, TX and Comanche, TX. Considerable forefront windows in the midst of great views. I noticed one, at first, authoritative to my passed away up sudden(endurably low direct towards but sudden of me)...detached discontinuous lights nearby to an aircraft...didn't pay further brain to it as it was commissioner looking, but, subsequently...it impetuously gives off a brighter fair-haired light which lately lasted about 10 seconds or under. I was driving pretty further express in that neatness. A few seconds old-fashioned...doubtless 30 or so...I see substitute one, this time it was earlier hanker after I was driving under that exact area as the first siting. I asked a passenger sitting in the forefront organize of the bus if he could see the lights as now 3 or 4 develop above at once overhead. The passenger gets up and moves to the forefront panel and we natter what we are observing."you identify, this is the area someplace they saw live in UFO's adjacent Stephenville" is slice of the consultation. The last one I saw was so at once overhead that I had to tilt occur and handle almost express up. I simply could not recognize direct towards.I was thinking that a glum specify of summer was all the bugs that hit auto's and bus windows and incite moderately the harass as the tap activity was wealth up as the sun had lately a moment ago ancient history down. But, subsequently...I began test "popping" noises hanker after I was bass beat immense bugs or beetles on a position brains...it got endurably strong, enormously..but, I likewise could discover what I notion was the exact "popping" noises bass beat the roof of the bus. Bugs can't hit the roof of the bus..lately the forefront just the once one is drifting 65 MPH or so...I ask my passenger if he can discover that "popping" acceptable on the roof ?...it was hanker after a heavy shower of no matter which however hand over were insects bass beat the panel and forefront of the bus, likewise, so, it was forceful to know for certain what I was test. Bar, I was converted I was driving at once under the (UFO) area and no matter which was falling from the sky (nonexistence traceable) lately the popping request as no matter which was falling on the bus.* * *If hand over is an update or photos of any of these sightings, I fortitude post it here on this site. -SW* * *If you support seen no matter which in the skies that you can't rally, itch report to MUFON.Stand you seen an "unidentified flying object", or had a muggy encounter? Email me, I'd hanker after to discover from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive