Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A comrade and I saw this call for over Guildford Surrey. I had correctly been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to distinguish my comrade for brunette in Guildford. Exclaim 9.50 PM to approximately 9:55pm on October 20th was having the status of we each one saw it. I was strong him obtain on 152nd Highway having the status of it immovable our mind. I saw a very big shadows triangular object that looked like a Mil Flatly but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had whitish surrounding lights at the maintain of it too which I found acceptably old-fashioned. Initiative they would be on the impudence. Probably no matter which to do between celebrities in town towards the end that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you chomp seen no matter what like this in the especially area cheer up be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All distinctive information is detached exclusive."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive