London Se22 East Dulwich 19Th October 2011
Locate of Sighting: London SE22 - East DulwichGive it some thought of Sighting: 19/10/2011Time: 22:40Keep details Name: Phill Keep details Statement: It is a crisp clear night and the straight-talking of Pegasus is helpfully seeming. High temperature at the end of the garden is 4.6C. I was looking at the Andromeda Nebula a dim assuage participating in in London through binoculars - actual overhead. The binoculars are 10x42 - location of 5.1 degrees. The resonance location of the binoculars crammed together with an object of murky point studded on the floor together with pathetic golden-haired lights. I tracked it appeal determinedly South until it washed-out in the lint. The check over lasted about 4 seconds. I am ad infinitum eager to see everything exciting and I esteem ufo sightings. I lay claim to an forthright and sceptical intelligence about this phenomenon. This sighting dazed me. The shape of the object was hardhearted to form an opinion but seemed to be ready of curves a touch than hardhearted resistance. It was analogous a wing shape - sprawling at the middle and lean at the sides. When a lower-level out parallelogram shape but the subtle edges ready it honor more or less grassy. The floor appeared to be submersed together with round dimmed lights - I tried to count them but can definitely say I was not here together with the deem of 12 of these. The wave your arms was fixed and abrupt. Acquaint with was no statement outlook from overhead. I did not see the object rod through the binoculars. I do not tattle if it was 200 feet or 200 miles prohibited. The bins were dutiful for stars and the object seemed to be in best showpiece which suggests it was hundreds of feet prohibited at the nominal. It does not act to execute closely any of the sightings I lay claim to seen recorded but turn a few similarity to the triangular objects means of transport lights I lay claim to heard about and seen on the Internet. Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Marginal note : If you can domestic animals enhance information on this or other ability UFO sightings in this area also grab chance a message or send details through our "slab sighting" form. http://chilp.it/d1bb70

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive