Ufo Sighting In Aliquippa Pennsylvania On September 25Th 2013 Bright Orange Object Flying Overhead
UFO SIGHTING IN ALIQUIPPA, PENNSYLVANIA ON SEPTEMBER 25TH 2013 - BRIGHT ORANGE OBJECT FLYING OVERHEAD

This is the second time I saw this same object at the same area except this time I had a newer phone and was able to capture three images... was on my porch talking on the phone looked up and saw this this again.. hung up phone and took photos.. this object made no sound whatsoever and I live les than twelve miles from Pittsburgh international airport so I know airplanes and helicopters even blimps.. this was not any of those.. I've seen another type of unknown thing but I wouldn't be able to describe it by writing.. it was so strange I'd have to explain but this is the one that I have proof of. I am always looking in the sky.. I'm fascinated by the unknown but I'm not over zealous and certainly not a whacko :-). You have to zoom in really close to see the light but that's because I don't know how to use the zoom on my phone camera.. the photo with the building in it.. the light is above and to the left but once you zoom in you can't miss it.. on all three photos.. plz let me know what you think.. hope I've contributed something useful. Thank you for your time [Name removed/cms/tg]

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive