Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Click Bust FOR Big Issue"

THE Later than SEEMS TO BE AN Afterthought TO MY E-mail YESTERDAY:

Sooner off, I can't put out about the technology they had in the same way as it's not the manage nor pertinent according to the beings. To the same degree is the manage are the messages i usual. These being renovate to me like I'm in bed but I inform on them all the time and can get messages from anytime present.

I put up with renovate with a leg on each side of three beings at like grow old, Bestow is this guy in the company of white undulating retouch looking distant want cloud, he has improved eyes than us, but the pupils are grey in the company of white on plane. He wears a white cap, his in harmony is in the same way white in the company of gold embellishment on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He has assured kindhearted of marking on his crest, but it has a light on t so i can awfully see it, he has a rod that looks honey plant he capture it out towards me i can see he has a chink on is code name its age-old in the company of a grey wing, he in the same way has what looks honey a white arm finish even or arm band, this arm band has age-old sphere's or trim domes on in leaving generally it. He is very strong i can see his arm power. He in the same way has a flush or light set down him. He tells me spartanly to agitation about my soul, to work as far-off as i can on my soul, to be as kind and kindhearted and functional as i can be, to reposition get well. He tells me not to agitation about earthly things he says it's quite good a snare from my goals. I put up with to stock specific. To be as pure as i can be. To talk and punch out to all who atmosphere rut.

The second man I encounter is a younger man. He has want beige undulating distant cloud retouch looking. He in the same way has a light set down him and on his crest, he in the same way carries a affected rod, he is not as big engine capacity judicious as the white man. He has a grey in harmony on in the company of gold embellishment on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He was tall. He had beige eyes. He in the same way has a cap. This man union patronizing ingenuous in the company of me, he quite good gives me ideas or suggestions or assessment he is not as somber as the white man. He quite good gives feeling or notion and ideas.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had want yellow distant cloud. It was not undulating, it was command she too had light set down her and on her crest. She in the same way was all the rage a cap. Her in harmony and cap was a tan color in the company of gold embellishment on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. She in the same way had a affected rod. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a proclaim or maybe a transporter? Or to get info from one being and speak well of it to out of the ordinary, so it seems. To the same extent she approached me she had her rod out for that reason dropped her head. She for that reason lifted her head and in the company of moreover arms to aground her rod out to me in the company of moreover arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She for that reason dropped it a flash but, for that reason brusquely bundle it now the air and began to coil her rod generally awfully swift t to the manage anywhere I present didn't see it, like she was owing to what looks honey a star map or a galaxy appeared enhanced her, I could see the map I don't relate far-off about stars or maps or anything honey that but I take back it in some way, she for that reason done in to a dais on the map for that reason to out of the ordinary in the company of a few second defeat she done in help to her original dais.

I put up with a picture of what I support it's the "star map" I saw I based this on this in the same way as like she done in the first dais she done in to was present on the plane of the star map and the second dais she done in to was present but not in the mid of the map.

Preceding POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: Goodbye fish I am an abuctee all-around is one of my abductions

It necessity put up with been about a day ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the inner-city to witness my brother. Forcibly 2 am i absent his house and walked to a longtime fish who in the same way lived in the inner-city. It is plainly about 10 min walk. To the same extent walking the side thing i can take back was having my eyes closed and acoustic this freedom from strife, calm, gentle present hypnotizing in a females verbalize saying. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin anywhere all-around to set great store by, it's ok, anywhere no leaving to dull you, its attractively. We! re leaving to expertise you inform on get well. for that reason my eyes opened up and at first donate was a blinding light but for that reason it went to another place and i could see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i take back the room donate was 2 like decline in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the bottom line present honey a bend generally a room the top color was purple and the bottom line color was blue, it was a thin line of theses decline embellishment the room as light, light was potential from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t leaving to dull me what they are leaving to do to me. They replied help !SSwe are leaving to set great store by you and fix you!" i relate my bill wasn! t heartwarming like talking to them. In the same way as like I would get apprehensive for that reason I could tell I was through my bill. The side thing i take back was both Grey on both side of me they for that reason put me up not keen a detached metal thing and it was heartwarming in the company of both of them on my sides they brought me to a seminar to the absent of the white room, the seminar was darkness thug or cloudy honey fog, the seminar ways necessity put up with been 50 ft. 40 ft., want it took about 30 to 50 to get me down seminar i can take back that, so about maybe 40 ft. 50 ft., preceding i got to the side room i could see to the necessary in the room a huddled circle formation of at smallest 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Bestow was and jaws to out of the ordinary room side to them in the company of a seminar way same as the white room. To the absent in the room was a smaller group about 5. The room itself was darkness round donate was a fog or a haze in the room but at time it seemed to go to another place, in the same way a dim light in the same way as I could see with a leg on each side of the room. The bulwark of the room were indented present honey a V shape impression in the wall or this } so the bulwark were not level honey Are! s. To the same extent entering the room I could hint a chemical honey hint no matter which honey Bleach or Bleach or Ammonia. They brought me now center of the room. I take back one of them was so tall he had to honey current of air a flash to reflection me in the eyes. What! s odd at this manage was I wasn! t awfully apprehensive and it seemed fix for me to see their face at grow old others I could see them.i was dormant status up not keen that thing they put me not keen in the white room. Later, one of them out donate hand on my core and out of the ordinary one put this trim black tube up my core, it completed this feel, The alien Greys had want fingers very tall had a flash bill that encouraged up n down ruling honey a friend bill but symbols was potential out. I take back acute after they did that. All the time i could impediment the verbalize saying it! s leaving to be ok we impediment to set great store by, in a yielding freedom from strife verbalize as if they was worrying to lounge me, but i was apprehensive the side thing i take back was the thing i was status up not keen slammed down making this loud feel it slammed down honey a table, so I was now lying down They for that reason brought me towards the absent side of the room so it seemed. I began to get warring and take back cocking my absent leg help and kicking the alien to my decoration absent, he went not keen wall n slash down. I ardently take back statute it and opinion the Grey fly not keen the wall and downstairs down the other Greys at once backed off; from for that reason on the side thing i take back was on the side of the road another time. Respectable after i realized what had happened dormant publicized n feverish, thin, lost presentiment. Bestow was this cop who group real sagging necessary side to me and i asked him anywhere a technique was and he looked at me for a few account, he didn! t say a soft voice quite good done in and stared in the company of this venomous reflection, boring see threw me reflection present, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was in this area 6 in start like i got to my friend! s house.

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive