Ufo Sighting In Lodi
I was out walking around in the back field of the club I belong to, I seen a very high flying jets leaving a contrails I would say about 40 -50 thousand feed, I seen this object fly by. I would say it was about 3 to 5 thousand feet above me. It traveled about the same speed as a small single airplane. It was cegar shaped. I did not see any wings and did not hear any engine noise. It was a clear bright day with light breeze. Teh object was a dark matelic. It had a dard metal color to it. It traveled in a straight line into I lost it in the trees. There just wasn't any sound like you would hear froma airplane. If I wasn't looking up at the time I would have never seen it. It was i say about the same length as a A300 airbus, It was like a rocket without tail fins, cone shaped. My first reaction to it was I don't see wings. What went through my mind was how can it fly without wings. i know I keep talking about wings not being there and might sound funny but I've very skeptical about UFO's in the first place but this is what I seen.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive