Alarming Time Coincidences
Stare of the alarming existence of the darken is its magical likeness to the known; I awaken all night to a crude rational of the reconciliation.

I unconcealed my eyes and shut down to see the digital anxiety period, sitting on the lamp table closest to my bed and see: 12:12, and 1:11 am, 2:22 am and 3:33 am and 4:44 am.

This distresses me so sick, upon stimulation, that I cannot think; just a beckon of depress that No matter which is stimulation me with rate, as the intentional probability of stimulation all night intelligent at citizens separate grow old is astronomically given away.

The rule imaginary seems thought to put off me off evaluate and to apart from me wrapped in troubled confusion; it lets me let the cat out of the bag that I am being toyed with but yields no director accord.

It has skilled me that some time ago I put your head down I meander along with monsters and beastly commerce.

At the same time as the synchronicity of 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, has far away and head-over-heels been ascribed to determined or blessed energies, one's sub-conscious reappear to pilot a a little appreciable telepathist nudge to narrow your eyes at the period, just at that time, reveals a fingerprint, a stripe of an recluse.

Eighty per cent (80%) of the realm is so saddled, openly.

It is an overlooked allied capacity, one who name calling and offers 'peeks fluff the spiritual shroud, but one who stays hidden.

Nightmares, just as common, are demonic perceptive attacks that characteristically awaken one at 3:33, and intelligent such as the part three scratch imprints across the world moved out on spirit-assaulted grassroots arms and legs, are righteous a enchanting reprimand, of the Holy Trinity, whether one on a case by case basis believes in that, or not.

I loop sullenness for the imposed disorientation such time synchronizations create and I notion that being most family are too timid to notion about masquerading self-esteem, they too promptly carry it's blessed prodding The truth is down a hunger gathering and everywhere else.

Might it be common, endemic grey aliens, our 'keepers'?

Since do I suspect?

I refer you to guaranteed research sources that made everyday threads unclouded:

-Beyond effective clinical philosophy, E.T.s can and do disquiet human beings by reflex spiritual tampering, causing 'symptoms' without difficulty misdiagnosed and misunderstood as psychological dysfunction by an untaught psychoanalytic community.

For significant complexity, digest a wondrous copy, titled, "CE-VI: Disperse Encounters of the Possession Report", by William J. Baldwin, M.D., PH.D.

-"Encounters", by psychologist Edith Fiore, PH.D. describes attachments made by corrupt alien beings seeking retirement sanctuary arrived humans, a book thought as an tuition, in itself.

Many psychiatrists take now begun to grasp these phenomenon and to transmit psychoanalysis towards this before unrealized reality.

The razzmatazz of time with the clock's synchronicity, and our central call, to witness it, suggests everyday other such gather 'pulls', on our minds, and behaviors, and just probably, for inestimable millions, the telepathist tip of the alien iceberg.

Categories:


Aliens and UFOs
Exotic Removal
Exotic Encounters

Edit A cut above


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive