UFO SIGHTING IN LOGAN, OHIO ON JULY 21ST 2013 - THE BODY OF THE OBJECT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS REFLECTING LIGHT BUT IT HAD SEVERAL LIGHTS AROUND IT.

My girlfriend and I was driving home from nelsonville on 33. We were about a half mile southeast of the 328 exit when we saw it streak across the sky and go in behind some hills.it was cigar shaped with several lights along the side of it flying extremely low, under 200 feet id say. I looked at my girlfriend who was shaking with fear and asked her if I really saw what I thought I saw and she said yes. This was the second time in two weeks we have seen a strange object in the sky. The first was before the 4th of july fireworks. I'm quite familiar with aircraft and this wasn't any airplane I've ever seen and moved way too fast to be a blimp.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive