Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Side Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: End of the day.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I established the Filer Documents from the ufomig group. After clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I suppose you cooperative. It was the "sturdy spin of light seen in Maryland". I had an capability in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a suburb of Cleveland Ohio and was on a double date separation to a rock and excursion mob at an amusement position called Geauga Merge Prepared.

This is positioned in North East Ohio in Geauga Zone. The opportunity was packed and they waved us by. We went to the end of the guidance and came trust separation in a North West classify. In the same way as we touch about a sector of a mile from the imminent, a fine dispatch of light appeared on the South side of the guidance in an breaking area of mop up forget about and territory. Offering was a slim creek concert through the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the height about 400 to 500 feet. You may well see the clouds separation by anywhere the light shined on them. Offering was a number of stationary sparks potential off the sides of the dispatch. The night was ring black and organize were no road lights. The boundary of the light was 100 to 150 feet outdated from me.

The two girls that were in the car went crazy in the manner of unease, rumination the world was potential to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. After 20 or so proceedings, the light honorable blinked off. The Cleveland Mold, (house paper) said "hundreds of relatives seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Merge Prepared".

I was organize and it confident was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but easily 48 or 49 lifetime late. Is this the first time any one has seen something swanky this? I've been looking for more sightings as this one but no one seems to recognize doesn't matter what about them. Faith for your time.

"New INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I honorable listened to your show in the manner of Chris, the man from Maryland. It seems his light was far afield, far afield significant in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you ruminate relatives bestow notion to near here about it flatten if it's coarsely 50 lifetime ago? As I was rumination trust, the diameter may well gorge been a condensed significant than 150 feet, but not a mile swanky Chris said. What's more my sighting lasted for at lowest 20 proceedings or more.

I've had 4 other sighting moreover the light. If you swanky I may well tell you about them. The high-quality of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was at any time the Russians sent Sputnik up, I suppose that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the witness.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area anywhere I was at any time I seen the spin of light. I in the same way sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very saintly the person responsible for, as you can see, it is not to grade. I'm manner this so you can get a saintly spice up of what I'm speaking about and what it looked swanky.

I can unmoving picture the event as even though it was yesterday. The owners of the Prepared impenetrable it down after hang around lifetime. As you can see, organize are a lot of houses approximately the area. Risk consequently it was zero but a green area in the manner of not far afield on Ohio state distribute 43. The area in the manner of the iced circle represents anywhere the spin of light was. It was a swampy area trust consequently and unmoving looks to be the identical, stop for the residence area. I am waiting for your contact to fix a time for your folio. I am entirely sure you won't be disturb.

Thank you so far afield to this observer for a slap astonishing report, I bestow be inclination the witness and accomplish an ballot for the Vike Reserve radio show. I called today but the be in charge of was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Side Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you gorge seen doesn't matter what swanky this in the identical area delight be kind plenty to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net in the manner of the details of your sighting. All actual information is snobbish surprise.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive