Ufo Sighting In West Lawn
UFO SIGHTING IN WEST LAWN, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - CAME FROM DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN NORMAL AIRCRAFT IN DISTANCE. HIGH ALTITUDE, STOPPED AND HOVERED, THEN FLY AT HIGH RATE OF SPEED AT 90 DEGREES WESTERLYI was outside in my backyard and was engaged cooking on my grill. Sitting down on my swing facing South I noticed a small silver dot flying at high altitude from the South at not a greater speed than an aircraft but on a course not noticed on normal flight path of general jet aircraft routinely flying at that altitude. As the unknown was heading toward my position it slowed and hovered. I let my wife know and got a camera. I was able to get photos of the object, some are impressive by any standard, I cropped the image and got a shape of what was witnessed but not close enough for true detail. Approximately 3 minutes after 33 photos were taken the object went West slowly at first then gained speed faster than any conventional aircraft I have ever witnessed.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive