Ufo Sighting In Nevada Missouri On July 15Th 2013 Bright Light Approached From Ne Vanished In A Couple Secs In The E
UFO SIGHTING IN NEVADA, MISSOURI ON JULY 15TH 2013 - BRIGHT LIGHT APPROACHED FROM NE, VANISHED IN A COUPLE SECS IN THE E; 45 MIN LATER ANOTHER SHOWED UP W OF ME

July 15, 2013 I was sitting outside my apt facing north watching the stars. I had been out a good hr and half or so, and I was passing the time by texting a friend. At approximately 2300 I was in the middle of typing a text when I got this feeling to look up so I did and from behind a tree going Southeastish was this big, bright, steady light moving silently. It seemed like it was low and close, by the brightness and size of the light. I was immediately filled with awe...my skin began to tingle with the unexpected surprise of seeing this! As I watched it move, growing excited that it's path was going to come a little closer for a better look, it began to dim until it looked like a star in the night. It flew like that for a second or so and was completely gone! Where it had been positioned before it dimmed I should've been able to still see it decently, but it was completely gone. It totally blew my mind! The entire sighting lasted approximately 8 secs or so. Approximately 45 min later on the other side of the sky was the same kind of light...looking and flying identical except it appeared to be a little further away and was heading north this time. Like before, I was in the middle of a text when this one came out from behind a tree heading north. After a few seconds it disappeared in the same manner as the 1st one. This sighting lasted approximately 5 secs.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive