Ufo Sighting In Fleetwood On June 8Th 2013 Brightest Thing I Ever Seen
UFO SIGHTING IN FLEETWOOD, ON JUNE 8TH 2013 - BRIGHTEST THING I EVER SEEN, CAUGHT MY EYE AS CROSSED STAR I WAS LOOKING AT

in back yard around 1am when i was struggling with being home from a lung collapse earlier that day, and was as stupid as sounds looking up trying to calm myself down, when i was looking at the starts above my house the brightest thing i have ever seen crossed the star i was looking at, it was around 8 x the size of the stars that was out and easy 20x brighter, it crossed the star i was looking at, stopped, hoovered for a few seconds then changed direcion and went towards my west, it then moved back to wards were it had come from ( direction), then i ran into house for my phone ( i would nt have run for anything else as just recovering for a lung collapse ) when i tryed to take a pic my mobile was not good enough to do so, but i got to watch it head west again till it just was to far away to see, i would say was around 10mins i got to watch this for and felt totally blessed

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive