Red Object In The Sky Over East Irondequoit New York
Date: Pompous 18, 2012Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.Hi Brian, we saw whatever thing very erratic last night in a circle 9:30 p.m. My wife called me out onto the pounded to achieve at whatever thing in the sky. We live in East Irondequoit and we were looking featuring in the southeast. While I got out impart, impart was this red thing that appeared to be downhill featuring in the plants a few backyards absent. It looked re such as several kindly of cartoon image in the sky and the most orderly thing I could gut feeling it to be, was several kindly of illuminated box kite, that dignitary had rigged to fly in the night sky. It re looked such as it had a cook on a spit red-hot within it, and had an re orangey pale. It got to it's smallest amount aim in the plants and we debate it was separation to land in a hard by lodge, at any time it started to go sky-high anew and I debate, "well they got the thing back up", but it unfriendly separation and separation up and out at conceivably a 75 degree angle (considerably quickly and patiently) until it was a slight fine dot way up in the sky. It unreservedly finished and in addition to reappeared for a bit. I saw planes flying well less it, so I could rather harvest this was no friggin' kite. It in the end went absent and didn't ripen back.I saw a of UFO 25-30 sparkle ago, at any time I was in college at Geneseo and this looked indescribably zero such as what I saw back in addition to. I check be in possession of no substance what this could be in possession of been, but am stance dignitary else stipulation be in possession of seen this. I saw the one report posted on your website and bewilderment if other taciturn reports incentive seep in, I am in suspense dignitary may be in possession of gotten a awful picture.If you be in possession of seen what such as this in the actual area fulfill be kindly enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net plus the details of your sighting. All known information is unfriendly interior. To boot, fulfill feeling free to arrival in your sightings that be in possession of happened sparkle ago. So many of these large sightings are zero receptacle of excellent.The Vike Notify (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Notify 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive