Date of sighting: Date of image March 2011Location of sighting: North Lauderdale, FloridaDate of discovery: June 29, 2013Method used to find it: Google Earth Map (free online program, includes Mars, Moon, Stars)Copy past this in Google search box: 26^014'1.94"N 80^014'29.80"WLook at this fantastic discovery. I checked it out and its there, but you have to enter streetview from that point. The person who found it was looking in Google Earth map and found a UFO over the house. Now, I have reported a few of these that I discovered myself and every one of them were deleted by Google within 3-5 months. The last video I made was of the Lazar style UFO over Cape of Good Hope, Africa, but those @##erds at Google deleted it soon after. The post is on the left side of this web site. What I'm saying is that I have reported over 50 Google earth UFOs and none...I repeat none exit today. That in it self is undeniable proof that Google in working with the US government to keep alien evidence under wraps. It sounds like Google, the NSA and CIA are in bed together. You can also see that when you visit Google Mars. It looks like a child's scrap book, not a professionally put together map. Scott C. Waring

Source: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive