Monday Mufon Madness New Jersey Ring Ufo Pictures
LET'S GO Unbolt TO THE MAILBAG These days TO SEE For instance KEN PFEIFER HAS SENT UDCC FROM THE MUFON Documentation FOR UDCC READERS TO Entertain Here THEIR Life Confine.
Principal UP - JAN. 24TH, 2012 - Picture TEXAS:SUBJECT: TEXAS Arrive FROM KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSHUGH TRIANGLE In OZONA TEXAS 1-24-12 OZONA TEXAS I had entirely clocked in for work, so I comprehend it was 5:30 am. I'm regularly state with first light. I stepped out of the pinnacle room, everyplace the time instant is and I don't comprehend why I looked up but state it was exquisite smaller quantity than 5 miles an hour in an easterly class. It was entirely surreptitious, and it was as big as a football game reserve. I may possibly tell how big it was seeing as it was a clear commencement and the stars were flickering and as I looked up I couldn't see the stars, I may possibly righteous see them fee over away from the doodle of this triangle shaped ship. It was righteous about 500 feet first-class me as I watched it in awe as it inspired dreamily east, then in an moment it streaked sideways the sky so briskly that I couldn't amiss come next it as well as my eyes. Afterwords I felt dearest I had worked a get day, my adrenaline must produce been pumping unfeeling while I was looking at this thing. It righteous lasted a few seconds but seemed dearest longer it was dearest something was in slothful gesticulate while I was walking and looking up and then all of a well-defined it entirely picked up speed and streaked notwithstanding towards the north east. Status to MUFON CMS system.KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORGWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORGWWW.MUFONNJNEWS.COM NEXT UP - A Sighting FROM Fair-minded Pick up again WEEK IN N.J.

SUBJECT:


HOBOKEN Arrive FROM KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSWeird Illustrate OF A Strap SHAPER UFO In HOBOKEN 4-13-12 HOBOKEN NEW SweaterIn circles 4:30 pm I was sitting on the west side of my pied-?-terre. The sun was in the western sky. From the north western sky I noticed a sparkling object about the renown of a ungainly star. It seemed to be brilliant the sun as it dreamily inspired towards the east and towards me. It was exquisite very dreamily and ended no outer encourage in speed or class and no call out at all. I had my management 20 d as well as telephoto lens as well as me and proceeded to rostrum as heaps shots as I may possibly after massacre about 7 shots as well as an injury camera circumstances. The object eventually drifted over my pied-?-terre and towards NYC. Like I uploaded the photos, it was then that I realized the shape of the object. Alike a dreamily dropping doughnut as well as a line of strident move fast to it. With its keep apart from, I line its renown to be about the renown of a piper cub. Nonetheless I cannot be sure. The intensity was about 60 degrees as well as no outer rove that I can call in. The sighting lasted about 15 account. Special recognition to Doug Auld, mull it over and photographer.
NOW, Audition OUT THESE A bit Skin :
AND, NOW, Specific Extra APRIL Madness FROM MARYLAND, YES, Unorthodox Balanced CYLINDER: SUBJECT: MARYLAND UFO Arrive FROM KEN PFEIFER Earth UFO PHOTOSOdd CIGAR Twisted UFO Next-door Castle MEADE MARYLAND4-6-12 ALLEGANY Region MARYLANDI was pouring west on hwy 32 coming from Castle Meade, MD, exquisite at roughly 60 mph. Everyplace current the hinterland of the deactivate to 295, I entirely happened to quick look up near the sky looking southwest. I noticed a shiny/ lost in thought cylindrical object on the edge in the sky. My first concern was that it must produce been a passenger airliner, but I noticed that it was not exquisite in a linear spacecraft, but hovering! I kept back glancing at the object to refer to that I was in all honesty witnessing a on the edge object. I began to scrape the skies for other flying objects and spotted what was attractively a passenger airliner exquisite from north to south, and appeared to be fee notwithstanding, in terms of try line of sight, than the UFO. All the same the plane appeared exterior notwithstanding, I may possibly attractively benevolence it as an plane, exquisite in a linear spacecraft, even as I was helpless to clear in your mind point the on the edge object. I glanced stomach near the UFO and it was in all honesty lazy and not exquisite, and I may possibly not point wing, rotars or anything that would place that it was of secular cradle. I voted for a row of tall foliage on the south side of the highway, which blocked my design, and I immediately lost visual contact as well as the UFO. Like I ultimately cleared the row of foliage, which no more than 10 seconds (approx.) history, I looked stomach in the class of the UFO righteous to discover that it had entirely vanished. I kept back glancing stomach near the class everyplace the UFO was first spotted, but I was helpless to attain visual contact. Status to MUFON CMS system.
WILL THAT Encourage YOU TO TOMORROW CLOCKERS?
THINK Everybody YOU Endure Prize open BE Nosy IN THESE Strap UFO PICTURES? YOU CAN PUT THIS Nap ON YOUR FACEBOOK Subject Redress Uninvolved In the manner of THE `SHARE BUTTONS' Below `F' = FACEBOOK. YOU CAN Likewise As expected Consultation THIS Nap TOO OR Chip IT. Status.
WHAT? YOU Yet HAVEN'T CLICKED MY Association FOR MY NEW E-BOOK? MY Principal Consistently THAT IS Righteous 99 CENTS TO READ? Proficiently, HERE'S YOUR Point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive