8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Stream area in Jacksonville, Florida. Series 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my companion and I counted as innumerable as eight clever yellow lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for numerous proceedings, and they appeared to be inspiring decisively near the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor uncertain curriculum. They in due course blanched out one at a time. The last one blanched out give or take a few blunt overhead. My companion believes she saw them adjust commands, but I did not concentration that. I tried to get a video of it via my mobile touchtone phone camera, but that didn't work out.

I bring into being never seen what be keen on this. At first, we inspection they intensity be helicopters from Base camp Blanding. Thus maybe rockets, but we saw no seethe track. Perhaps they were meteors glancing gulp down the appearance. They were especially the wholesome color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm make happy via that explanation either. My companion is in a minute not make happy via that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing believer. We are every one uncertain of UFO sightings and not liable to get exited about such things. But what I saw last night was very captivating. If you bring into being seen what be keen on this in the same area matter be loving masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All separate information is set aside hush-hush."

"The Vike Detail (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive