Black Triangle Sighting In Jersey City
1. I was watching my brother play video games when I went to the window to check the backyard. 2. I was looking over at a building across the street from me. 3. I though it was apart of the buildings roof because of the color and size 4. It was just hovering in mid-air silent It was very still no air-craft can stay in one spot like this object was doing. 5.i called my brother over to look cause he did not believe me, when he came I pointed to him he was in shock so was i. We both were glued to the object we started talking to see what it was, I felt weird in my body like I was being watched I felt cold I analyzed the object I saw a great amount of detail on the object, I seen a cockpit I kept staring at it until I seen a figure in it. 6. Once I saw the figure it was grey or white color it had a big head and I could see it eyes they were big my brother seen it too, once I saw it the object just vanished In front of our eyes and I was scared because I could not understand what happened. My brother was sweating and nervous we were so scared we stood away from the yard and did not look out that window for a long time. Also after this event my brother seen a dark figure jump onto a roof across the street I seen it as well.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive