Ufo Sighting In Waltham Massachusetts On August 29Th 2013 Observed Lights Hovering Above Trees At Intersection
UFO SIGHTING IN WALTHAM, MASSACHUSETTS ON AUGUST 29TH 2013 - OBSERVED LIGHTS HOVERING ABOVE TREES AT INTERSECTION. AS I DROVE CLOSER, LIGHTS FADED OUT AND DISAPPEARD APROX 20-30FT.ABOVE ME.

I was driving home from work at 9:30pm. As I drove up Wyman st heading north I observed lights that appeared to be too low to be a plane. As I approached the intersection I observed the lights were just above the trees and seemed to be floating in a sort of mist or fog that was just arround the lights. There was no sound coming from it. When I was about 30 ft away the light faded out very quickly and it was gone. I was talking to a colleague from work at the time on my phone. I was really freaked out and had to pull over because my heart was racing and I couldn't stop shaking.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive