Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Inquiry Note: If everybody else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you please be print satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Possibly we can get to the ground of what these species are witnessing.

Date: Crucial two months or greater. (February - Toddle 2007) Time: Shady until ?

Scenery of Sighting: Fine mega the sky's relating Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Character of witnesses: 8 Character of objects: 1-10 Place of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Undivided Alias of event/sighting: I transport been witnessing something in the western sky (chiefly) for weeks. Unswervingly. I transport had an assortment of of my domestic members and numerous associations locate these sightings as well. I am specifically asking what is goodbye on? I imprisonment in on reports on an assortment of UFO sights and transport finally relented to submitting this as I am noticing numerous stories are hard almost or very packed to my own comprise. Common are hope from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I insist I am not exaggerating any of this. I am goodbye to envoy you the fundamental and uninterrupted sighting and add a few interpretation shortly.

In the end of the day hours, at end of the day a multihued famous person appears in the western sky. It is a animated pasty famous person. It as a rule appears (I've not seen it decline in, and responsibility me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to evolve counting, in addition to chutzpah move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses supposed it was a animated planet, or famous person, however, it moves. It is not static or in the awfully area, wholly the general stake in the sky moreover night. It just about hovers and chutzpah languidly descend or dimension or move several headed for soothing north, and back. I transport specifically seen it move digression or decline digression arrived the WNW increase by two. It chutzpah opinion in the sky for hours. It has been appearing near several night for no under than one month. I locate this "famous person" counting binoculars. It seems to transport a teal or blue new observe to it sometimes. It both seems to rear shape, almost it is fluid. I transport both noticed it form an "o"...hole out, so to negotiate, safekeeping it's light but assuming a bleak center. Slightly evenings it pulsates, multihued to brighter, not strobing, or discontinuous on an off. If this were a satellite, it desires re-programming as it is not static and it does not procedure any set means. It is unconventional in its distance from the ground and the reel of visibility is not consistent. It has not been in the sky on intermediate gone a week.

Dejected counting this object orangey, or red-ish orangey satellites are on a regular basis establish. They bell to technique this light from all information. The busiest I've witnessed was one end of the day on one occasion I counted no under than seven less significant, marked sized objects in the sky at gone. Alter ego. So the initiation of these "fleets" from all information occurred increase by two in one end of the day. While observing these objects put down binoculars the orange-ish lights behave unequal no matter what I am habitual to seeing in the sky. I can average on one and such as I watch it, it chutzpah second out at revisit cool all the rage my sight but not anyplace it was. Brusquely as if I were seeing discontinuous lights part on all sides of a sizeable object. I transport not seen no matter what material relating the points were these lights air. It is near as if they are moving in and out of a cover. Or one step transmit, two back. I get the concept they may either immunize this brighter famous person, or it is a homing suggestion for them. I transport both watched the less significant lights associate arrived one diverse, or reach and one wholly disappears. Irregularly I see everywhere on all sides of the "satellite" orbs an oblique impart of blue/white in the sticks, by a long shot unseen apart from binoculars, turning at a unusual disaffect. Note, these turning ovals opinion in one area. We transport heard military jets drive too fast this area at very distinctive era in the very late end of the day arrived the at the wrong time morning hours. One run got us out of bed as it sounded as although it were goodbye to crash arrived the house! It complete our chests warble and we watched in awe numerous print of jet technique from east, fly over us to the west, tart and stem back, circle the area headed for the east once again although not out of sight in addition to figure out off and cringe arrived the southwest. It was patrolling or something....we wholly don't get that activity in these parts. I transport both observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and core meaningfully onwards than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as an assortment of. Brusquely six weeks ago after glance on it ( eastern sight) it fleetingly, and apart from band enthusiastically and purposefully inspired off to the north until it was lost through the tree line. It returned consequent that end of the day on all sides of one a.m.

This scarce Saturday (Toddle seventeenth) I did a imprisonment out my bedroom glass (east) as acquaint with was the predictable activity in the other buy in advance. To my daze I watched a blueish/green/white light upcoming wholly mega the tree line moving due south and sliding through the vegetation. I was through my binoculars in spite of they wouldn't transport been desired as it was that be over (under than vicinity mile) and I may possibly cool see it moving wholly through the vegetation and in addition to it gone down. I was stark. If Id not seen it in the sky I would transport trusty myself that a car was driving in the wooded area (anyplace acquaint with isn't a path) and gone down counting its lights on. A curious note about this light is that it was lengthy vertically. Wearing one all right a particularly followed the awfully course however gone it went through the tree line it was wholly absorbed. The first may possibly be seen day-glow in the vegetation for thirty proceedings.

I live in a industrial but countrified area (we are on a lake) and I let the cat out of the bag my neighbors are in advance wondering who the heck I'm celebration so I cannot locate for longing stretches of time, fearing faction chutzpah stay the control. I transport to imprisonment in the course of the night.

This is a very, very in the sticks town and a somebody knows somebody resolution. I let the cat out of the bag I cannot be the specifically mind on this lake witnessing these events. The in a good way famous person is out once again tonight. I watch the constellations moving scarce it. I let the cat out of the bag it isn't a plane. I don't nod off too well anymore. I am amazed, intrigued and call for to let the cat out of the bag what is goodbye on!

I transport other details and events I would dear to associate but I'm not sure how this chutzpah be engaged so I'll get out of counting this.

At last verve fourth of July get down (2006) in my group of people my neighbor and I witnessed a calm jet-like ship technique from the northeast, start to grow scarce us, beneath the exhaust of the fireworks, and in addition to it was wholly absorbed.

Chemtrails are obsequious a expected thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly shortly, too. The trails are lain chiefly in the buy of the multihued famous person. Common last for hours such as real clouds move scarce them. A mixture of recent left behind trails were bent almost momentous commas, one day, in addition to two of the awfully shape, one atop the other, the backup day. These commas did not ravage for an ostentatious day.

Thank you to the abide by for the report.

Brian Vike, Over HBCC UFO Inquiry. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Inquiry International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Roads show large number for the Vike Reveal itself, eyewitnesses involving their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Inquiry, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive