3 Circular Redorange Objects Observed Over Maple Ridge British Columbia
Date: September 21, 2014

Time: 10:00 p.m.

I was on my way get behind from a associates position and seen dependable inquisitive lights in the night sky in Maple Ridge on the Lougheed involvement 216th. I couldn't call my d?colletage extended up looking for too yearn for in the night sky at them as I was on my bicycle and that's very bad not to call your eyes on the track for too yearn for flatten even though passage was light.

I got frenzied equally I witnessed about 3 globular objects red/orange in color virtually strictly greater than me. I would say about 500 feet greater than me. It was very effective.

I herd under them and can no longer see them. I was dejected my cell receiver was late at night, so I can not go for pictures and what's more I was in isolation which ready me jerky and required to get semi-detached as I was on my cycle, in advance I would run closed by the side of track upright to espy them.

Bring a unlimited day! :)

"IF Personality HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHTS/OBJECTS, Oblige Compel ME AN EMAIL Among Documentation OF Seeing that YOU SAW. Oblige Accelerate TO Appear THE Calendar day AND Item AND Arrangement. (TOWN/CITY - Call for OR Area) AND AS Further Incident AS Discretionary."

"VIKE Side NOTE: I do delightful sighting reports from somewhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I delightful here: HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Side - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Labor. CANADIAN UFO Examiner BRIAN VIKE."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive