Ufo Sighting In Colorado On August 3Rd 2013 Either A Fleet Of Craft Or Family Of Flying Electric Jellyfish Or
UFO SIGHTING IN COLORADO ON AUGUST 3RD 2013 - EITHER A FLEET OF CRAFT, OR FAMILY OF FLYING ELECTRIC JELLYFISH, OR ?

I left the house to follow the sound of live music coming from either the Boulder County Fair; or more likely, the Left Hand Brewery. There were boisterous teenagers with skateboards in the vicinity. As I began to head southbound on Sunset Ave, I immediately saw above the South horizon a cluster of white orbs, the three most prominent (brightest, largest) were central to the group and held the ubiquitous TRIANGLE FORMATION! I asked the pack of teens as I rolled past on my bicycle: "You see funny lights in the sky?" one said "well, yeah". Ok, so I roll down the hill passing Roger Rd, the county fair in the distance to my right(west) and the brewery to my left(east)... as I approach Nelson Rd it becomes harder to track the Orb Cluster, I am leveling out, & trees block much of the action. @10:37 I get to Sunset my phone camera will simply not suffice for this purpose though. - From St Vrain Greenway I saw a fat bright falling star in the east promptly followed by another. By midnight, I had re-traced the first part of my path in a genuine sense of wonderment. I am the author of case # 48506: Three Amber Lights, and this is turning out to be an interesting season for Orb Spotting!.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive