Black Triangle Sighting In Brandon
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN BRANDON, MISSISSIPPI ON JULY 4TH 2013 - EITHER TWO SEPARATE ORANGE COLORED OBJECTS FLEW OVER MY HOUSE, OR ONE WITH A 2ND FLY BYE

On July 4th at approximately 9:45, I walked out into my yard. I didn't do this to watch fireworks, I did this because oddly, my neighbor had someone cutting his grass in the dark. I walked outside to see what that was all about. When I looked across the street, I noticed an orange ball of light traveling at a brisk speed. I could see it approaching through the trees. I got my phone out (Iphone) and started to record it. (I HAVE VIDEO) When it made it into a clearing, I shot video and took some still photos. It flew over my house, and it appeared to be ascending after it past over. A few seconds after I lost visual, a second light, this time white'ish in color at an extremely rapid speed flew in the same direction as the first object. About 5 minutes later, a SECOND object looking exactly like the first one flew over again. I have video and still photos of it as well. There was no sound, no blinking lights, nothing.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive