Ufo News Pulsating Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted By Eyewitness Hovering Over Usa
This pulsating triangular shaped UFO has been spotted by a eyewitness hovering above California, they have stated that "the object hovered and was pulsating."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I went outside on our porch to have a cigarette around 10 pm and it was a very clear night. I looked up and this star looked odd and out of place it was very bright, brighter than anything else in the sky and it seemed to sparkle and pulse.

I watched it for a minute or so and called my wife outside to show her she to thought it was odd looking and said you should get your camera. That was easy (I do Ebay so my camera was already on my tripod). the object was still there I took about 30 pictures. I went inside after a while and turned my PC on so I could transfer the photos. after about 20 minutes I went back outside and it was still there no change. Went inside and returned after about 20 minutes and it was gone."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Blue Glowing UFO


DATE - 2013-01-30 10:00PM

LOCATION - California USA

COLOUR - Blue



Source: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive