My Ufo Experience Huge Ufo Rumbles Over House In Pittsfield Nh

Reader Submitted Report

[Unedited]

8-30-10


Where - Pittsfield NH

When - 8:30pm - Nov 2nd 2008

Weather - Clear starry sky. Temp-58

Witness - My wife saw it after I alerted her to come out... I don't think anyone else I our community saw it.

How did I feel? What an interesting question. Bear with me as I will expand beyond the intension of your question... I felt a heightened sense curiosity and awareness to analyze what I was seeing (no fear).

The strongest possibility is that UFO's are the result of undisclosed black research projects accomplished via decades of secret budget quantities utilized to fund lead scientists like Boyd Bushman and the like.

History has always demonstrated that power wins wars and does what it pleases. I certainly hope there is an exception involving this technology should it be terrestrial.

I also believe that intelligent extraterrestrial life exists and I guess at this point in my life I'm interested to collaborate with other to compare perspectives.

Above is what we saw... this is the underside of the object as seen over our house. I heard a rumbling sound outside (kinda like the same sound on the Star Wars movie where that huge reflective jet craft rumbled as it slowed down when approaching the planet) so I stepped out onto my deck and the object was about 1500ft in the air right above my house. The object then proceeded in a Northerly direction at about 100 mile an hour (for such a large craft the visual of it in my opinion was that it was moving slow) for about 2 miles and then curved/turned Westerly towards Loudon... probably just short of the NHIS Speedway as the crow flies.

See Also:

MY UFO EXPERIENCE:


Witness Recounts Triangular Shaped Crafts Over Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

MY UFO EXPERIENCE: College Students Witness Huge UFOs Moving Low " />

Grab this Headline Animator



Reference: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive