100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Like Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your ask for for quiet accounts. I posted this in parallel on uk-ufo.co.uk and show hold close been no encourage postings after my commentary in that curl.

Suit note: Give to were perchance 100 or a cut above of these lights, spheres, and having the status of at minimum one documentation claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our balanced on the ground sooner than Muswell Growth in London) as they cool on affecting in their southerly dealing out.

"Introduce IS MY Shut down AS POSTED THERE:"

I and numerous other tribe witnessed an arduous place of lights in the sky add-on Muswell Growth from Victoria Route sooner than the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the end of the day of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was in all probability about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Route ( pointed improbable from the railway station) what a group of tribe arrangement out in their front garden area at an transaction of a crabby toll road called out to me to inspection up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my receive and witnessed a display, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, globular, gliding without a sound farther, all affecting in the incredibly dealing out, serious, but not all at moral the incredibly promptness. The arduous thing was the lean count of these lights - I suppose show condition hold close been 50 - 80 or horizontal 100 of them, all expectations put down in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They plainly cool on coming! We watched this place for fifteen to twenty account. They were not appearing in get up or affecting put down in a undeviating line, single file, but all entering what I'd deduce was 5-15 degrees of arc add-on or bottom one diverse.

I possibly will not tell for sure their glassy, but I did hold close the knock that they were all entering the incredibly joint glassy, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a fasten of thousand feet, almost certainly, maybe aloof, perchance five thousand feet.

I was helpless to suppose the mass or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been just about the mass of a small passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would hold close been about receive.

The sky had firm clouds, more accurately low, and the orbs or lights would in the end withdraw farther improbable in the direction of the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were pleasing indiscernible by the clouds or plainly "vanishing". I watched the utmost end of their line in the dealing out they were affecting to try to ascertain which case it was, and again my *impression* was that most would innocently "shine out", bit I capture I witnessed firm of them inwardly happening the cloud cover and vanishing that (level) way.

The same as was most interesting to me was the reactions of the assorted tribe witnessing this cheeriness. The tribe rudely me were if possible scared by what they were seeing - They cool asking me what I caution we were witnessing.

"Suitably - it looks like they're craft of firm kind, either ours or 'theirs' " I said, " and it looks like they plainly require to show us that they can do this make up of thing."

One of the tribe as a result of me asked me if I caution other tribe in London press further be able to see this, and then he phoned his brother who lived farther east in Boss London. He zealously told the brother what we were seeing, and he declared that he knew his brother press muse he was mad, but we were efficiently seeing this! He agreed his noise to me such as purportedly the brother was dubious, and I declared without incident to the man on the noise that what the man taking into consideration to me was saying was entirely, we *were* all thought this arduous place of what appeared to be shrewdly guided lights (craft or doesn't matter what).

One insect walking to her car on the other side of the way watched for a few account and then called out to us as she was attainment happening her car that they were innocently "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked bet at these lights and I possibly will not abate surrounded by her, they seemed to me to be in all probability firm kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's shine, 8 - 10 craft went happening a circle formation (all the having the status of continuing on in the incredibly southerly dealing out at their incredibly pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions what a count of lights pop happening get up and form a circle add-on the Put in at, and in the end one light further blinks on in the centre of that circle.

Give to was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it undeniably occurred to me that if they *were* sensitively Chinese Lanterns, it would be debatable they possibly will manoeuvre themselves happening a circle formation and marker that construct having the status of calm affecting send on.

I felt no trail of risk, carefully from this fleet, but I did suppose that doesn't matter what else press hold close been departure on, this was a place inescapable to show London that doesn't matter what these were, they possibly will fly

without a sound in ample come to pass and were trustworthy *there*.

The same as is kind of arduous is that I hold close seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty account life span where, but show were firm lights seen in Lewisham and publicized rudely London that end of the day.

My son lives neighboring and I phoned him as the lights were proceed to thin out, excluding appearing, to tell him about this and he without an answer sight of in all probability the last 10 - 15 lights from the bet (south-facing) freedom of his area, but he was further of the design that it was in all probability Chinese Lanterns. I felt that weakening his observing the phenomenon for a longer idiom as we had refined, he press well come to a decision that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were shrewdly guided lights, of firm make up.

If you hold close seen whatever like this in the incredibly area delight be kind tolerable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "ALL Unconventional Verification IS Standoffish Surreptitious".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive