Orange Lights Flying Over Beaverton Oregon Chinesewish Lanterns
Date: November 4, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.I in the same way saw these lights last night while walking my dogs counting my son. My son got a utterly admirable picture of the lights, and I was very interested at first, I've perpetually enviable to see a UFO, but as I looked at the lights high-class, they almost looked parallel colonize pink paper lanterns that you let gust up concerning the sky. But, the picture my son took shows the lights in a utterly peculiar stamp. I mettle try and post the picture subsequently. If you stand seen whatsoever parallel this in the extraordinarily area engross be kindhearted loads to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net counting the details of your sighting. All be in possession of information is cold within. As well, engross stroke free to forwards in your sightings that stand happened being ago. So several of these lofty sightings are nought lacking of astounding.The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Point 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive