Bill,

Thanks for helping to give this report the publicity it deserves. A true UFO being captured on video from the same location at a particular time of day on repeated days seems to me to be a new and bolder behavior from a UFO. This, along with the acceleration in sightings being reported to NUFORC, makes me think that ET may be running out of patience with our government/military in their refusal to come clean with the American people, and the world, about what they KNOW this UFO truly is - a manufactured object under intelligent control having operating characteristics which indicate it is not of human origin. I would like to take my own camera down there to Denver and may do just that in the very near future.

BTW, I have the JAM Library closed until further notice - too much snow. Thanks for the work you are doing Bill!

Origin: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive