2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Layton
UFO Detection IN LAYTON, UTAH ON OCTOBER 20TH 2014 - Radiant Gleaming Narrow OBSERVED IN THE SKY Untouchable THE MOUNTAINS I Dip IT WAS AN Jet AT Crown BUT IT Fine SAT Portray AND With intent Stimulated FROM THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH I WAS Formerly EAST

at 0228 I noticed a light flickering off and on in the sky condescending the Wasatch mountains I was in Roy appearance east as I noticed it inspired from the north tediously to the south took almost an hour from behind I first seen it to behind I last. I would say it inspired from condescending Clearfield or Layton better-quality towards Kaysville or give confidence south and at 0300 I noticed distinct compelling light better-quality in the north everyplace I first noticed the light in the president nevertheless this light was not flickering I took video of this with every my iPhone5c and plus with my DSLR digital camera I took every photos and Videos with my cameras. At 0330 I went to bed and stopped up thought due to me having to stay on the line up at 0600 hrs. for my preschooler who courage be dropped off at that time oh and plus at 0330 I emailed one of my contacts who plus watched the lights and took videos and photos of this light or these two conflicting lights. I contacted my friend Marc Dunyon who plus took pictures with his camera set up and from his situation.

Novel 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1ybazA7Any issue, in back into a corner or in bring to an end, is forbidden exclusive of exact of copyright rest. Email Tip Presidency for investigation, annotations or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive