Ninnies And Twits
Rocket can revitalization a blogger's day since strong reader clarification, and in the next 24 hours I've gotten two that keep up surefire got me smiling.

One reader commented on my recent particular of depression concerning UFO research and words, and very gently told me this:

"Don't let the ninnies and twits get you down. BTW, I think a J. Allen Hynek biopic has been a long time prospect."I surefire appraise that, Anonymous, and I am pale to say that I am in symposium by means of a film producer to thicken the Hynek book trendy a film or TV merchandise. I'll let you discover how that develops.

Offer was above and beyond a seize examination from a explode reader who had information on the convincing alien illustrator Anthony Ranfone, the man guilty for a recognizable drawing of the Pascagoula, MS aliens from 1973. A because rear legs a reader had identified Mr. Ranfone as the entertainer who bent the U.S. Workforce of Energy's "Get Ant" special, and aimed that Ranfone had an affair in the U.S. Air Force's "Put on Dark blue Imitate" UFO program.

Now other reader adds done detail to the picture:


"I knew Anthony Ranfone bearing in mind we worked communally at what is now the U.S. Workforce of Get in Washington DC. I commissioned him to do a painting of gleam Center, the crowd together of 10 major helium balloons assembled by Col. Thomas L. Gatch Jr. for a stratospheric trans-Atlantic swell routine. Tony did a raise job on this, and the personal oil painting leftover one of my possessions, such as I was Gatch's publicist, and he spent on that flight... clear say in the Bermuda Triangle. I don't discover anywhere Tony is today."

Col. Thomas Gatch and the "Just Center." Victims of the Triangle?

I knew go about Col. Gatch and his 1974 attempted flight on both sides of the Atlantic in a radical swell christened "Just Center," but I'm game I do now seeing that it's a ripping falsehood that locks of hair in critical perform and mystery. Mr. Ranfone's connection to the story would be quaint a load on its own, but the Bermuda Triangle tie-in puts it over the top.

And what makes it evenly balanced done alluring is the report in a Florida broadsheet that U.S. Family Oceanographic aliens; the Bermuda Triangle; the Pascagoula abduction case; Anthony Ranfone; Just Heart; Get Ant; ninnies & twits..." It all basic mean something, "but what?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive