Extraterrestrial Highway And Erased Footage Of Ufo
Today is actually like the first day home from the Alien Abduction Bash for me. The disc I used to shoot with for the first, say 12 hours, took a big crap on me right before the sun went down on May 19th. I thought I had lost everything, but knowing better, I put the disc in my pocket and ignored it. I didn't cry like a baby who lost his Ba Ba. I didn't get angry and yell "Hulk Smash!" nor did I even shed a tear for the lonely hearted. I was there, and that was good enough. Plus, I had an ace up the sleeve. When I came home, my Brother Brian was able to wash it in a recovery program at his work and save everything! So, now (5 days later) it's like seeing everything for the first time! Needless to say, Wayyy Stocked! Completely and intensely enthusiastic, exhilarated, and excited... "they're only photos, calmate' amigo." Sure, disc 2 has a lot of funny pics on it, but together, disc 1 and 2, it's like having your Chocolate and your Peanut Butter together again! Daily posts for a week or two. Enjoy your daily Lady Hump photo spread blog. I'm making a short video too... but, you already expected that didn't you?

Source: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive