Ufo Sighting In Tulsa Oklahoma On August 11Th 2013 Black And Metallic Object Flying N Then E Then S
UFO SIGHTING IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA ON AUGUST 11TH 2013 - BLACK AND METALLIC OBJECT FLYING N THEN E THEN S, THEN REPEATING QUICKLY, THEN GONE.It was a sunny afternoon with some cumulus clouds in the sky. I was at a park with kids and as I watched them playing, movement in the sky caught my attention. I looked over the treetops and saw a black object flying N, but occasionally it made a jerky movement. There was no noise, although in the last hour I'd seen three jets heading N and had clearly heard them, but they were flying at a higher altitude than the black and metallic object. From the side and bottom the object was black, but when it turned it shone like silver metal. Unfortunately, I spent so much time watching it and trying to decide if it was a plane or not, that I didn't think to take a photo until it turned to head E. It flew for about 10 or 20 more seconds, and I had just about decided it must be a small plane, when it abruptly turned S, accelerated, and shot in a straight line heading S. As I stood there thinking about it, it reappeared and repeated the same movements, and once again sped off after making several abrupt movements and directional changes. I didn't see it again after that. The whole episode lasted several minutes. On its second pass, I took two photos of the sky while watching it fly, but there is nothing in the frames. Is this possible? I know I saw a black object flying irratically. I don 't know if anyone else noticed it or not. The other parents and kids at the park were involved in a birthday party and were playing in the water park.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive