Ufo Sighting In Kensington New Hampshire On September 22Nd 2013 Driving In My Car
UFO SIGHTING IN KENSINGTON, NEW HAMPSHIRE ON SEPTEMBER 22ND 2013 - DRIVING IN MY CAR, SEE A BRIGHT BLUE/TEAL DISC OBJECT FLY OVER THE ROADI was leaving Seabrook and heading home through Kensington. Driving alone in my car. I turned onto Route 150 in Kensington by the intersection, there was a car behind me. And at one point while driving I see a bright light (blue/blue-green) pass above the trees from the right side to the left side of the road. I noticed it because the sky was dark. I immediately noticed it had a disc shape, and was like a blue flame that turned different shades of bright blue. It lasted about 4-5 seconds. As soon as I saw the object I paid close attention to see what it was doing. At about 5 seconds it disappeared into nothing. It was moving very fast like a shooting star, but it was lower than a plane would be. I was struck that it was an actual object shaped like a blue disc (like a flame that flickered) and moving very fast. My first thought on seeing it was "the shape looks like a persons lips". What I mean by lips is skinny on the ends and thick in the middle. The disc shape is a better way of describing it. I thought about pulling onto a side road to see if I could see it again in some big open field. I felt excited driving home. I was trying to think about what I had seen. I searched on twitter to see if anyone saw it too. There was a car behind me that may or may not have seen it. We were both in line of the object in the sky at the same time. I thought about telling people about it, and they would say, "it was fireworks." I can guarantee. But this was flying horizontal and a big solid shape, brightly lit with almost neon blue.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive