Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Grower, Seeing as Involved IN HIS Picture IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Ancient In the air SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS In the air IN THE Vicinity.

A symbol of crop circles are departed in the edge bottom but the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Soul for UFO Studies (CUFOS), each chummy it was no hoax.

THE Facet HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Lecture Periodical THE Celeb PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Deception - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't think of a sector cultivator is tricky to twist a hoax before his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects hovering about a foot over a slough end his rapeseed edge six miles north of here.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 minutes before disappearance. He says award were depressions in the foot-high territory about 11 feet in diameter but they had been.

Constable Morier visited the plant Monday in this native 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand surface.

"They took me out to but they'd seen these things that are part and parcel of in the territory. I saw the trinkets..."

"Something was award and I unease it was a hoax. At hand was no intimation no matter what had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed truly anxious."

Constable Morier took photographs and level and sent his information to the Say Sign out Assembly in Ottawa.

"More than a few farmers are frightened to work in their fields," the Constable held, "At most minuscule that's what I sense on brunette row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and moved to featuring in 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a bring on I noticed the territory was carrying... rotating end this thing. I righteous watched it for about two minutes and furthermore noticed the sturdy thing was rotating."

"I backed up casual. I wasn't leaving to turn my kindness on the thing. At any time I got kindness to the swather, I noticed award were sundry four to the departed of me, all turning. I righteous froze on the cosmos and didn't move."I was scared. I froze. I couldn't do no matter what."

"For that reason they took off (after 15 minutes)... moral up. At hand was a grey cloud forthcoming from drive backwards them and a strong coil. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two minutes for the objects to permit clothed in the clouds and sundry two minutes for Mr. Fuhr to remodel down from his swather.

"I refreshing to be sure they were what went before."

He furthermore explained the curved depressions departed by the objects. "I felt the territory to see if it was excitement. At hand was not a hint you possibly will impression and award wasn't any fragrance."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive