Ufo Sighting In Evansville Indiana On June 8Th 2013 Photo Taken With Auto Timer
2013 SIGHTING: UFO SIGHTING IN EVANSVILLE, INDIANA ON JUNE 8TH 2013 - PHOTO TAKEN WITH AUTO TIMER

I was home alone with my twins and I decided to set up camera to take some pictures of star trails. The twins were watching their movie so I went out back and set up camera. I know I didnt get in focus and had high iso on it but(found this out later) but one of the twins wanted to come out so I set my timer anyways for 5 sec photos(400 photos total). When I was scrolling through them on camera I noticed this picture. I really do not know if this is a camera fluke or is something unidentified. I live next to an airport but I know what a airplane looks like in my photos. I have taken many star trail photos. The picture before has nothing and the picture after has nothing. I hope someone can give me some answers. I am attaching all 3 photos. Will send more of the 400 if need be. img 4607 is the one in question. 4606 and 4608 are the before and after. It has 2 green orbs in the sky. From the picture it looks as if one is completely stationary because there is no trail on in since its a 5 second video. Hope for some insight. Thank you very much.

(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Denial (Video).Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive