Black Triangle Sighting In Staunton Virginia On July 29Th 2013 2 Faint Lights Appearred In The Sky Hovered
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN STAUNTON, VIRGINIA ON JULY 29TH 2013 - 2 FAINT LIGHTS APPEARRED IN THE SKY. HOVERED. THEN BEGAN TO MOVE. FIRST THOUGHT IT WAS TWO SATELLITES. THEN A VERY FAINT THIRD LIGHT CAME INTO VIEW, FOLLOWING IN THE SHAPE OF A TRIANGLE.

I have insomnia and could not sleep. My husband and I decided to play our XBox around 2am. I decided around 3am that I wanted to step outside and remember that I needed to take the garbage up. As I took the garabage out I had remember the meteor shower so as I walked back towards my house I began to look up. Nothing out the normal, buy very quiet and very clear. As I walked back toward the door, I noticed the stars twinkling a lot more than normal. So, I figured I would stand for a few minutes and watch the stars thinking I would see a shooting star. I looked back inside to see my husband coming outside and I looked back up. He had asked me while I was staring at the clear sky what I was doing and like normal I told him I was looking for shooting stars. As I had said this, I noticed two faint looking lights out of nowhere appear over my head a little higher than I WAS originally staring, like dim stars, moving in sequence. It was out of the corner of my eyes almost and I thought my eyes where playing tricks as the two hovered for a moment. Like a crooked semi colon but farther apart ( : ). There was a bigger gap, of course, between the stars but they were moving together. And, logically, I thought they were satelittes moving together, in the same course. But, as I looked even harder and thought about it more... Satellites don't just come out of nowhere. I pointed out to my husband that there was a third VERY faint "star" or light off to the right of these two dim ones. Flickering as it followed the other two to the left. It formed a triangle in the sky and No structure, just three dim looking stars... Moving across the sky in the shape of a triangle.. I thought maybe a possibility of shooting stars but, they were just moving way too slow... So, looking at the sky and where they were, I ran to my front yard making sure to check a second each step to not lose them out of sight. Clearly I could see them moving across the sky to the North. At this time I looked at my phone to see what time it was 3:15am. Just as I said they have to be satellites... It changed course. It was traveling NW and then just stopped for a brief second, the lights flickered and continued N toward Verona. I WAS and still am in awe. Right after I had witnessed this my husband said it was a UFO. I looked back up to witness two shooting stars to the left of where the object started to appear. Afterwards when I came back outside I felt very "weird" as if something was outside watching me. I can't even step back outside tonight. I know for a fact what I saw was an object but, I don't know what of... Unfortunately, the lights where too dim in the sky for my to capture. But, what I saw can be verified by my husband and I. I normally try to think of a logical explaination. But, this one had me stumped.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive