Remembering May 10 2004 The Chile Alien Photograph 6 Years Ago This Day Ufo Sightings
Thanks May 10, 2004, the Parque Forestal (Chile) Exotic Reproduction, 6 existence ago this day, ufo sightings.

Article from the onlooker, Considerate Wheedle Germ'an Pereira:

I'm from Concepci'on and storeroom been implementation in Santiago for youthful over a a day. On May 10 this day I approved to initiative firm photos at Parque Forestal, despoil firm 10 shots which I downloaded to my PC the shadowing day.

I consideration it would be attractive to photograph a group of Carabineros (state control) on horseback patrolling the estate. The photo was smitten at 17:40 hrs about from the bit of JM de la Barra and Av. Cardenal Jos'e Mar'ia Caro, in command of bellas Bellas Artes and looking east.

It was a colorless day and the sun was thick, for which reason my digital camera ( Kodak DX6490) in tune to low speed (1/10 seg.).

This is the reason why the photo shows thrust (fill knowledegable about film making thrust see the reason why)And, the Carabineros were som 20 meters cool, and I employed the camera's optical drive too fast (10x) which supplementary to the vague aim.

The fact is that I am very fearful by this image. I officially state to the fact that it is not a organize nor whatsoever go out of business. For this reason I storeroom ended it public and I contacted the impediment of CIFAE Chile. I would seeing that to see the true flora and fauna of the image that appears in it and if anyone has customarily stumped whatsoever go out of business in a photo. Zip snooty.

Germ'an Pereira A. Ing. Considerate Mec'anico

--Please weed out out my books at www.amazon.com, Dragons of Asgard & UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, by Scott C. Waring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive